Tow Ball (+£10.73)
Hard Cargo Box (46L) (+£134.40)
Hard Cargo Box (120L) (+£199.20)
Soft Rear Cargo Bag (+£146.04)
Heated Grips Kit (inc Thumb Warmer) (+£142.44)
Outdoor Body Cover (+£98.04)
A-Arm Guard (Front) (+£113.97)
Aluminium Frame Skid Plate (+£229.81)
The all-new Honda Fourtrax 2wd gives an unbeatable combination of
serious capability with nimble handling and great efficiency over
flatter land. Redesigned from the ground up using Computer Aided Design
and applying our world-class expertise in engineering, the Fourtrax is
built to make a whole host of daily tasks easier and more comfortable.
If you dont need out-and-out traction of 4wd, this all-new Fourtrax
offers easy handling and all the exceptional build, ride and functional
qualities that make a Honda an unbeatable work partner out in the
Starting with the 420cc fuel injected engine, we've improved
economy by 10% with out sacrificing its impressive performance. The
engine is mounted longitudinally in all-new stiffer, yet lighter,
double-cradle chassis for improved handling and responsiveness.
You'll also appreciate greater comfort from a thicker, softer seat
cushion with refined shaping and longer travel, pre-load adjustable
Even the purposeful styling incorporates an easy access 'no tools'
removable cover for simple maintenance and bigger fuel tank for extended
hours in the saddle.
- Handlebar mounted Electric Shaft Program (ESP), allowing smooth and quick push-button gear changes with and automatic clutch.
- Electric 5-speed transmission and low-rpm engagement point for excellent control and towing capabilitly.
- Independent double-wishbone front suspension with longer 170mm travel.
- Large radiator with cooling fan for optimum engine cooling under heavy work load.
- Ultra-quiet stainless steel exhaust.
- High output headlights and high visibility LED tail/brake light.
- Enhanced body panels give added protection from dirt and debris.
||Utility work ATV
||420cc liquid-cooled, OHV single cylinder, 4-stroke
||PGM-FI (programmed fuel injection)
||Electric with auxiliary recoil
||5 fwd/1 rev, auto clutch with Electirc shift.
||Independent double-wishbone 170mm (6.69") travel
||Swingarm with single shock 170mm (6.69") travel
||Dual hydraulic disc
||Sealed mechanical drum
||25 x 8-12
||25 x 10-11
||14.7L, including 4.9L reserve
|Bore x Stroke (mm)
||86.5 x 71.5
|Dimensions - Length (mm)
|Dimensions - Width (mm)
|Dimensions - Height (mm)
|Seat Height (mm)
|Ground Clearance (mm)
|Dry Weight (kg)